- 25 oz. Frozen Cheese Ravioli
- 1 (24 oz.) jar marinara sauce
- 2 c. Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Add frozen ravioli to a casserole dish.
- Pour sauce over ravioli.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until cheese is gold and entire dish is bubbling.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Additions: feel free to add meatballs, pre-cooked ground beef, or chopped spinach. All are wonderful additions.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 511Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 1106mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 30g