- 1 lb. Peeled & deveined medium shrimp
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 Italian Dressing & Recipe Mix (dried seasoning packet used to make dressing)
- 1 lb. Angel Hair pasta
- 1 Lemon (optional)
- 1/2 c. White Wine (optional)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- If frozen, thaw shrimp as package directions instruct. Pat dry.
- In a large pot, fill 3/4 of the way with water & bring to a rapid boil. Once, boiling, place pasta in the pot, add 1 tsp of salt. Stir & boil until pasta is cooked through (as per package instructions.
- In a separate large sauté pan, over medium heat, place stick of butter & contents of seasoning packet. Melt butter. Stir. Cook for 1 minute.
- Optional instructions: add juice of half a lemon & 1/2 c. white wine. If added, continue to cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat. Cook for 4 minutes (or until shrimp are just pink and plump). Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta and add noodles to shrimp and butter mixture. Toss (using tongs) to coat all pasta.
- Plate & top with parmesan. Serve immediately.
- Optional Steps: this dish is delicious without the lemon, wine & parmesan. So, you don't have to add these ingredients. BUT: it is freaking delicious with them. So, if you have them, add them!
- Spaghetti noodles will work as a substitute.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 553Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 301mgSodium: 1143mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 33g