Using store bought artichoke dip & naan for our pizza base, pizza night just got a whole lot more interesting with these personal CHICKEN & ARTICHOKE NAAN PIZZAS.
- 1 package of pre-made Naan Flatbread
- 1 container Artichoke & Parmesan dip
- 2 c. rotisserie chicken (or grilled chicken)
- 1 jar of grilled artichoke hearts (or marinated artichoke hearts)
- 2 c. Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Optional: Fresh Parmesan cheese & Fresh Basil
- Pre-heat oven to 375°
- On a cookie sheet place two Naan Flatbreads & spread with about 1/4 c. each of the artichoke spread.
- Then, top with pulled chicken.
- Drain & give a rough chop to the artichoke hearts. Add to pizzas.
- Cover pizzas with mozzarella cheese (about 1/2 c. per pizza)
- Top with basil & parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted & the center is cooked.
- Feel free to use this idea but change out any of your family's favorite toppings like traditional marinara & pepperoni.
- Serve with a side salad.
- Of course, you can use any pizza toppings of your choosing + traditional pizza sauce.
- SUB: if you can't find Parmesan & Artichoke ready made spread (dip), then feel free to use spinach artichoke dip, which may be more readily available.
- Side Suggestion: Salad in a bag
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.