EASY COOK: CAJUN SHEETPAN DINNER
Sheet pan dinners are so helpful for busy weeknights & this cajun mash-up is a great combo!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 12 oz. (4 links) Cajun Style Andouille Smoked Pork Sausage
- 1-2 Bags12 oz. Frozen Roasted Potatoes & Onions*
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cut into 1 in. cubes
- 1 Green Bell Pepper cut into 1 in. cubes
- 1 Teaspoon Tony's Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Cut each sausage into 4 pieces. Spread out on cookie sheet.
- Wash & cut bell peppers into 1 in. chunks. Spread out on cookie sheet with sausages.
- Spread out bag of potatoes & onions on top of peppers & sausages. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Stir. Cook for another 10-15 minutes, or until all potatoes are thoroughly cooked.
- Serve hot.
- This recipe serves 2 adults & two small children. I included an option in the ingredients list to add an additional bag of potatoes & onions if your family will need it. You may need to add these to a separate cookie sheet, as not to overload the other cookie sheet. If the ingredients don't have a little room to groove, then they'll just end up steaming & not baking.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Leave a Reply