- 16 Frozen Meatballs (original)
- 4 flat bread rounds (or pita)
- 1 container premade Tzatziki dip (or Feta Cucumber Dip)
- 1 pint fresh grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 package fresh (prewashed) shredded lettuce
- Cook meatballs in the oven as directed on package. *Use foil to cover the cooking pan for easy clean up.
- While meatballs are cooking, halve cherry or grape tomatoes.
- Warm flat breads for about 10 seconds each in microwave.
- Top each flat bread with a generous 2+ tablespoons of tzatziki sauce.
- Place about 3 meatballs on top of the tzatziki, then top with lettuce & tomatoes.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.