- 12 oz Ready to Eat Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 2 (8.5 oz) packages Barilla Ready Pasta (fully cooked)
- 1 jar Traditional Basil Pesto
- 1 pint fresh grape tomatoes
- Parmesan Shavings
- Heat pasta according to package details. Dump into large bowl.
- Add 1/2 the jar of pesto to pasta & stir to combine.
- Heat chicken according to package directions.
- Slice tomatoes in half.
- Add chicken & tomatoes to pasta & stir to combine.
- Top with parmesan and serve.
- Frozen grilled chicken strips can be substituted for the fresh. Just follow the heating instructions to thaw. Make sure to drain off any water before adding meat to the pasta.
- Pesto: any jar or container of pesto will work here. Start by adding half the container & add additional to taste.
- Parmesan shavings or grated parmesan will work fine here.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.