Using ready made buffalo chicken dip & rotisserie chicken, we turn this crowd pleasing favorite into sliders that your family will devour.
- heaping cup of pre-cooked (rotisserie or grilled) chicken
- Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 package buffalo style chicken & cheese dip or spread
- 8+ Pieces of pre-cooked bacon
- 4 pieces sliced cheddar
- Optional: Blue Cheese Crumbles
- SIDE: celery & carrots with blue cheese or ranch dip
- Dice chicken into small bite sized pieces.
- In a small mixing bowl, add buffalo dip & chicken. Stir to combine.
- Per package instructions, cook bacon & set aside.
- Assemble the sliders. Using a serrated knife, cut the rolls in half. Top the bottom half with the chicken mixture, then blue cheese crumbles, bacon & cheddar cheese.
- Serve with pre-cut & washed celery and carrot sticks. Dip with blue cheese dressing or Ranch.
- SUB: use your favorite slider roll in place of the Hawaiian rolls.
- I alternate the toppings on these sliders based on who will be eating them. I don't use the blue cheese crumbles on the kids' sliders, but my husband loves the crumbles on his! Cheddar is great for the kids.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.