NO COOK CAJUN SAUSAGE & PEPPERS
Cajun sausage & peppers over ready made rice will give you a fun spicy weeknight dinner in no time!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 12 oz. (4 Count) Aidells Cajun Smoked Sausage (Fully Cooked)
- 14 oz. Green Giant Fozen Grilled Veggies Bell Peppers & Onions
- 2 packages Uncle Bens Ready Rice Cajun Style
- 1 tsp. Tony's Cajun Seasoning Blend (optional)
- Slice all 4 sausages into one inch rounds. Place in microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals until warmed through. Set aside.
- Heat peppers and onions as per package directions. Drain any excess liquid.
- Mix together sausage & peppers. Sprinkle on Tony's Cajun seasoning. Set aside.
- Heat both rice packages as per package directions.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients well. Heat together for 1 minute or longer until completely heated through. Serve immediately.
- I prefer a Cajun smoked sausage (andouille style) for this recipe, but if you want to choose a milder smoked sausage, then this will work just fine.
- Any Cajun seasoning blend will work fine, or if you want to omit due to spice, then you may.
- Any ready in the bag rice will work great here. Chicken flavor, original, wild, or other will be just fine.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Leave a Reply