- 12 oz. Ready to Eat Rotisserie Chicken
- 4-6 Flour Tortillas
- 12 oz Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Shredded prewashed lettuce
- Mix ready to eat chicken with ½ cup of the black bean and corn salsa in a microwave safe bowl. Cover with a paper towel & microwave for 45 seconds. Stir. Microwave for another minute or until fully heated through.
- Warm tortillas as desired (using 5-10 second intervals as not to overcook).
- Top tortillas with chicken and corn mixture, cheese, additional salsa (if desired) and lettuce.
- Serve immediately.
- You can substitute any pre-cooked chicken (frozen, canned, packaged) for the shredded rotisserie chicken. You can even purchase a whole rotisserie chicken and cut up the needed chicken for this recipes.
- Any brand of bean and corn salsa will work. Or, you can substitute any salsa of your preference here.
- Any additional toppings are encouraged!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.