NO COOK CHEESY CHICKEN & BROCCOLI RICE
Easy, cheesy broccoli & chicken rice is as easy as it is healthy!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 packages Uncle Bens Ready Rice Pouch BROWN rice
- 12 oz Package Rotisserie Pulled Chicken Ready to Eat
- 2 (10 oz) Package Green Giant Frozen Simply Steamed Broccoli & Cheese Sauce
- Heat chicken as per package directions until fully warmed. Add contents into large bowl.
- Heat rice according to package directions. Add contents into the bowl with the chicken. Stir to combine.
- Heat broccoli & cheese sauce in the microwave as per package directions. Add to chicken and rice mixture. Stir until well combined. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
- Broccoli & cheese sauce can easily be found in the frozen foods section of your grocery store. Any brand will do. Just stick to around 10-12 oz package.
- Frozen, grilled, or other pre-cooked chicken will work just fine for this recipe. Just remember to drain off any excess liquid if using frozen or canned meat.
- Any favor ready to eat rice works great here! I love to use wild rice & the chicken flavor works great, too!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Leave a Reply