- 4-8 slices Fully Cooked Bacon
- 12 oz. Rosemary White Meat Chicken Salad
- 4 Large Sandwich Buns (or 8 thick slices Sourdough)
- 1-2 large slicing tomatoes
- 1 bag pre-washed lettuce
- 1 -2 TBL Mayo (optional)
- Heat the bacon as instructions require on the package.
- Warm rolls (if needed). Toast bread if desired.
- Wash & slice tomatoes into nice big rounds.
- Top bottom bread with chicken salad (1/3 c. approximately per sandwich)
- Top chicken salad with a tomato slice or two.
- Top tomato slices with lettuce & bacon.
- Add an additional slather of mayo to the top bun if desired.
- Add bun to top & enjoy!
- Any pre-made chicken salad will work. I like the one with cranberries, but you can pick any you like.
- Any large buns or large rolls will work here. I like a hearty bread if I'm using sliced bread. I also like to make these in mini-form using Hawaiian Rolls. The kids love it!