- 12 oz. BBQ Pulled Pork
- 8 Ready to Eat Tostadas
- 1 c. frozen corn kernels
- 12 oz. Guacamole
- 1 pint Grape tomatoes
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Tomatillo salsa (optional)
- Heat pork thoroughly according to package instructions.
- Add corn and 2 TBL water to a microwave safe bowl. Heat for approximately 2 minutes or until warmed. Drain.
- Layer BBQ on top of tostadas.
- Sprinkle each tostada with a handful of cheese (2-3 TBL each).
- Top with 1-2 tablespoons of corn.
- Add guacamole & diced tomatoes, as well as tomatillo salsa (optional).
- Serve immediately.
- Tostadas are crispy & ready to eat. They should not require any additional heating.
- Add any additional toppings of your choosing like: cilantro, pico de gallo, black beans, hot sauce, lettuce, etc.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.