NO COOK GRILLED CHICKEN HARVEST SALAD
Fresh & hearty. Quick & filling. This salad will get you full & have you feeling great!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 12 oz. Grilled Chicken Breast Strips (Ready to Eat)
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 fuji apple (or other variety)
- 2 oz. Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 c. Real Bacon Crumbles
- 2 (10 oz.) Packages Romain lettuce (pre-washed)
- Fig Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Wash & dice both apples.
- Heat chicken until cooked according to package instructions. Let cool until just warm.
- Add lettuce to bowls. Top with chicken, apples, bacon crumbles, and blue cheese crumbles.
- Drizzle with dressing of your choice.
- An apple cider vinaigrette pairs beautifully with this salad, but please feel free to use whatever dressing you prefer. A blue cheese vinaigrette is also lovely here.
- Romain is great because it holds up to the weight of the apples and chicken, but I also love power greens with this.
- Add additional toppings such as: cucumber, tomato, carrots, or croutons.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Leave a Reply