NO COOK ROAST BEEF & SWISS SLIDERS
Kid friendly & drool worthy weeknight sliders.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 15 oz. Hormel Slow Simmered Beef Roast Au Jus
- 8-10 Hawaiian Rolls
- 6 slices Baby Swiss Cheese
- Heat roast beef according to package directions
- Cut each slice of cheese in half, then fold over each piece in half to top the sandwiches.
- Slice the rolls in half.
- Optional: You can top the rolls with the cheese & pop in the microwave for a few seconds to warm cheese & melt just slightly. (Use 5-10 second intervals).
- Top with roast beef & serve immediately.
- Hormel brand roast beef au jus is not the only brand you can choose. Just make sure you're getting roast beef in gravy or au just & NOT beef stew meat.
- Hawaiian rolls may be substituted for ANY dinner roll or regular bun of your choosing.
- My children prefer Baby Swiss over regular Swiss cheese, as it is milder. However, feel free to substitute cheddar, regular Swiss, or Hot Pepper cheese if you prefer!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 371Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 218mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 26g
Leave a Reply