NO COOK STEAK FAJITAS
No cook steak fajitas for busy weeknights is an absolute crowd pleaser!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 12 oz Fully Cooked Read to Eat Grilled Fajita Steak
- 14 oz. Green Giant Grilled Veggies Peppers & Onions
- 6-8 Flour tortillas
- 1 c. Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 12 oz. Guacamole
- 10 oz. Pico De Gallo (or Farmstand Fresh Salsa)
- (optional) Sour Cream
- Heat grilled veggies in the microwave according to the package instructions. Drain any liquid off.
- Heat steak strips according to package directions. Then, mix steak & veggies together.
- Warm tortillas if desired in the microwave in 5-10 second intervals. Careful not to overheat. This will make them rubbery.
- Top each tortilla with desired amount of steak & veggies, as well as cheese, guacamole & pico de gallo.
- Ready to eat fajita grilled chicken strips can certainly be used in this recipe if steak is not preferred or available. Fresh or frozen is fine here. Just be sure to drain off any excess liquid after heating.
- Any frozen pepper and onion mix will be fine. Just make sure to drain any excess liquid off before mixing with meat.
- Use any listed toppings or add your own preferred toppings.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Leave a Reply