- 4 large chicken breasts (roughly 1.5 lbs)
- 1 packet dry ranch seasoning
- 1 packet Onion Soup mix seasoning packet
- 1 jar pepperoncini peppers (sliced or whole)
- 1 stick of butter
- Side of mashed potatoes
- Add chicken to the crock pot & sprinkle with ranch packet, onion soup packet.
- Slice butter into tablespoon chunks & spread over top of chicken.
- Dump contents of entire jar of pepperoncini on top. Juice too.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4 hours.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
- If you can't find the dried onion soup mix, then you can substitute a packet of Au Jus found in the seasoning isle.
- Skinless boneless chicken thighs will also work in this recipe, as will a traditional chuck roast.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.