Stromboli Lazy Lasagna
Cheater's way to delicious weeknight lasagna--stromboli style!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 1 Bag Frozen Cheese Ravioli
- 15 Frozen Meatballs
- 1 c. Ricotta cheese
- 1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 Bag Sliced Pepperoni
- 2 c. Shredded mozzarella
- Parmesan to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Add the frozen ravioli & meatballs. Do not thaw ahead of time.
- Drain the can of petite diced tomatoes and add evenly.
- Add 1 tablespoon dollops of ricotta all over the casserole.
- Pour the entire jar of sauce evenly over the mixture.
- Evenly distribute the pepperoni all over the casserole.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella & parmesan evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until casserole is bubbling, cheese is golden brown and meatballs are cooked through.
Leave a Reply