Filling & satisfying, plus the kids will love the flavors of this No Cook Chinese Chicken Mandarin Salad.
- 6 -9 oz. Rotisserie Chicken
- 6-8 c. Salad Mix
- 1 (15oz) can mandarin oranges
- 1 package ramen noodles
- 1/2 c. chopped peanuts or cashews
- 3 spring (green) onions
- 2/3 c. Asian Dressing (*Ginger Miso Orange dressing by Good & Gather)
- 1 c. Matchstick carrots
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- Dice up 2 chicken breasts from rotisserie style chicken (or roughly 6-9 oz. of pre-cooked chicken)
- Dice cucumber & green onions, as seen on video.
- Drain oranges.
- Chop peanuts (or cashews)
- In a large salad bowl, toss together salad greens, onions, carrots, drained oranges, chicken & cucumber.
- In a ziplock bag place JUST the raw ramen noodles. Then, crush noodles using a rolling pin. Discard seasoning packet.
- When ready to serve, top with dressing, nuts & ramen noodles.
- Serve immediately.
OPTIONAL SIDE: Hearty Bread or baguette