Using all the ready made tools at our disposal, we’ve created your next obsession: NO COOK GRILLED CHICKEN CAESAR WRAP.
- 9 oz. Grilled chicken breasts (or rotisserie style chicken)
- 1 bag Caesar salad mix
- 4 large burrito size flour tortillas, flat bread, or pita
- OPTIONAL SIDE: potato chips, french fries, or onion rings
- Dice grilled chicken into small bite sized pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, add contents of pre-packaged salad mix and toss to combine all ingredients.
- Add chicken into salad and toss well.
- If using a burrito sized tortilla:
- fill with about 1 1/2-2 c. salad mix in the center of the tortilla.
- Fold in left & right side edges.
- Fold up bottom edge over filling & tuck in over the filling.
- Roll carefully and give a firm pat to wrap to ensure it doesn't come apart.
- Serve immediately & with a side of your choosing.
- SUB: You can use any flavor tortilla, wrap, or flatbread for this sandwich.
- SUB: You can use rotisserie chicken, grilled chicken, frozen pre-grilled or cooked chicken that has been thawed and warmed through.
- SUB: You could use a can of drained and rinsed garbanzo beans instead of the chicken for a meatless version.